Our rings are listed with standardised EU sizes. If you need to find your size based on different measure such as US / UK, please use the chart below to help you find the right one for you.
In case you need any help let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Need to find out your ring size?
Not sure about your ring size? No worries, we’re here to help you find the right fit. Just follow our instructions below.
You can either measure your finger or the size of the ring you already have and feel comfortable with to get the size that fits you the best.
Measure your finger
- Use a strip of paper, or piece of string, wrap it around your finger where you would like to wear your ring (bear in mind that you need to pull the ring over your knuckle).
- Mark where the paper or string meets.
- Measure the length with ruler and find the nearest finger circumference and related size in our size chart above.
Measure an existing ring
- Choose a finger you’d like to wear your ring on, then select your existing ring you feel the most comfortable with.
- Measure the inside diameter of the ring (at the widest center of the circle). Alternatively, you can also use our printable ring measuring guide that helps with this.
- Use the size chart above to determine your size
Don’t forget that heat may cause you fingers to swell a little and cold may shrink them. Bear this in mind when measuring.
Still need help?
Stuck between two sizes? We recommend ordering the larger one so you feel more comfortable.
If you still struggle with your size, contact us and we are always happy to help.